Slat Support System
Strategy SX incorporates the latest in slat support technology; you can choose from slatwall or slatrail systems. Both can handle a variety of mounted accessories, including large monitor arrays. The slatwall is available in a single, double or triple high configuration and the slatrail can even be curved to fit within a curved console configuration. Strategy SX incorporates optional pop-up and slatwall power and data access including USB, DVI, Power, HDMI and Cat6 all prewired for easy connectivity.
Enhanced, Flexible Cable Management
Strategy SX utilizes wider and deeper cable raceways, allowing you to run more cables in an organized manner. Full front and rear access makes adding or changing cabling quick and simple. This sophisticated, integrated cable management system hides cables within the frame, while accommodating change as your technology needs evolve.
Adding personalized controls like temperature and situational awareness provides you with the ultimate working conditions for your team. EnviroLinc and LumiLinc will provide your operators with the ultimate working conditions.
How Strategy SX Can Help Your Operation
- The heavy-duty extruded metal frame offers superior strength and durability that is built to last.
- Engineered structure allows for increased cavity room inside the console.
- Fully customized end panels with a wide array of material choices - glass, metal or laminate.
- Unlimited design configurations enable you to place individual consoles, rows of operators or clusters of collaborative groups in your space.
- Future proofing your control room with our modular design enables you to scale your operation with ease.
- Our slat rail/wall systems can manage a variety of mounted accessories and monitors. The slat wall is available in a single, double or triple high configuration and the slat rail can curve with a cockpit configuration.
- With deeper and wider cable raceways, you have the space to keep your cabling organized while enabling easy front and rear access.