Strategy SX Configurations Provide Comfort & Ergonomics
Strategy SX combines the latest in operator comfort and ergonomics with superior cable management and technology integration. Built on an aerospace-grade metal frame, Strategy SX is designed to help your operator perform at optimal efficiency. From generous leg room to the patented ergonomic nosing and adjustable monitor mounts, the Strategy SX is designed to help the operator perform at optimal efficiency. Almost endless configuration and finish options make the Strategy SX one of the most complete and adaptable consoles on the market.
Configuration Flexibility Improves Workflow & Collaboration
Designed to push the boundaries of tailored solutions, Strategy SX can be configured in many ways to improve workflow and increase collaboration between workstations. As a stand-alone unit or part of a custom workgroup, Strategy SX offers enough flexibility to fit perfectly into any command and control room environment.
Strategy SX Slat Support Systems & Accessories
Strategy SX incorporates the latest in slat support technology; you can choose from Slatwall or Slatrail systems. Both can handle a variety of mounted accessories, including large monitor arrays. The Slatwall is available in a single, double or triple high configuration and the Slatrail can even be curved to fit within a curved console configuration. Strategy SX incorporates optional pop-up and Slatwall power and data access including USB, DVI, Power, HDMI and Cat6 all prewired for easy connectivity. The Slatwall and Slatrail systems can mount a varietyof equipment and accessories including shelving, task lighting, power units and mounts.
Enhanced, Flexible, Built-In Cable Management
Strategy SX utilizes wider and deeper cable raceways, allowing you to run more cables in an organized manner. Full front and rear access makes adding or changing cabling quick and simple. This sophisticated, integrated cable management system hides cables within the frame, while accommodating change as your technology needs evolve.
Personalized Controls: Operator Comfort & Awareness
Adding personalized controls like temperature and situational awareness provides you with the ultimate working conditions for your team. EnviroLinc and LumiLinc will provide your operators with the ultimate working conditions.
How Strategy SX Can Help Your Operation:
- The heavy-duty extruded metal frame offers superior strength and durability that is built to last.
- Engineered structure allows for increased cavity room inside the console.
- Fully customized end panels with a wide array of material choices - glass, metal or laminate.
- Unlimited design configurations enable you to place individual consoles, rows of operators or clusters of collaborative groups in your space.
- Future proofing your control room with our modular design enables you to scale your operation with ease.
- Our Slatrail and Slatwall systems can manage a variety of mounted accessories and monitors. The Slatwall is available in a single, double or triple high configuration and the Slatrail can curve with a cockpit configuration.
- With deeper and wider cable raceways, you have the space to keep your cabling organized while enabling easy front and rear access.
Strategy SX is the Perfect Blend of Form & Function
Strategy SX is a tailored solution designed for technology-intensive environments requiring maximum storage capacity. If you or your organization would like to learn more about Strategy SX or any of our products here at Evans, reach out via our Contact Form and we will get back to you. If you are looking for a Sit/Stand solution you will want to check out the Response NEXTGen, our flagship product for mission-critical operations.