Custom Configuration Flexibility for your Control Room
Response is configured to meet your space requirements, improve workflow, and increase collaboration between workstations. As a stand-alone unit or part of a custom work-group, Response offers flexibility to fit any command and control room environment.
Enhanced, Flexible Cable Management Solutions
Response utilizes cable raceways, allowing you to run cables in an organized manner. Full front and rear access makes adding or changing cabling quick and simple. This sophisticated, integrated cable management system hides cables within the frame, while accommodating change as your technology needs evolve.
Fit and Finish Options to Meet your Aesthetics
With a wide array of fit and finishes available, Response truly provides the freedom to refine your space and make it uniquely yours. With choices like high pressure laminate, compact laminate, stainless steel, solid surface, glass, and engineered stone we will work with you to meet any performance and design aesthetic requirements.
Personalized Controls for Situational Awareness
Adding personalized controls like temperature and situational awareness provides you with the ultimate working conditions for your team. EnviroLinc™ and LumiLinc™ will provide your operators with the ultimate working conditions.
How Response Sit-Stand Can Help Your Operation Succeed
- A wide range of choice enables you to tailor your sit-stand console to the demands of your organization.
- The heavy-duty extruded metal frame offers superior strength and durability that is built to last.
- Engineered structure allows for increased cavity room inside the console.
- Fully customized end panels with a wide array of material choices - glass, metal or laminate.
- Unlimited design configurations enable you to place individual consoles, rows of operators or clusters of collaborative groups in your space
- Future proofing your control room with our modular design enables you to scale your operation with ease.
- Our Slatrail & Slatwall systems can manage a variety of mounted accessories and monitors. The Slatwall is available in a single, double or triple high configuration and the Slatrail can curve with a cockpit configuration.
- You have the space to keep your cabling organized while enabling easy front and rear access.
- Add on personalized controls to provide your operators the best possible working conditions resulting in increased productivity.