Ergonomically designed control room chairs specifically for intensive-use environments.
What Is a 24-Hour Intensive Use Chair?
A 24-Hour chair keeps your staff comfortable in demanding and high-stress environments. This positively impacts the operators who sit in the chairs as they are able to perform at a higher level by avoiding bad posture and pain. Using a high-quality chair has a variety of advantages including the following:
- They last a long time allowing you to stretch your budget further.
- High weight capacity for all types of people and also allows for prolonged seating during long shifts.
- Built to last using sturdy steel construction for many years of operating.
- A comprehensive warranty covers product failure.
- Adjustable and adaptable to different users' height, weight, arm length, etc.
- Wide selection of 24-hour chairs including high-back leather, operator fabric, and much more.
- Having an ergonomic chair along with an ergonomically designed console ensures your operators stay healthy and productive.
We have chairs available for your industry that will be able to withstand any environment. Your employees and operators will be thanking you! Fill out the form on this page to get started.
Thanks for reading about the types of control room seating we offer here at Evans and we look forward to fulfilling your next order.
If you have additional control room questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us here.