A World of Choice Awaits with Response NEXTGen Consoles
Response NEXTGen is our signature console and is the ultimate solution for your next control room project. From enhanced monitor mounting options to Evans’ patented ergonomic nosing and frame design, Response NEXTGen enables optimal efficiency for your operators. Watch the Response NEXTGen Video for more details.
Watch Response NEXTGen Video: Ultimate Configuration Flexibility
Watch this video to learn more about the Response NEXTGen from Evans. See how we integrate situational awareness, heavy duty lift columns, cable management, monitor configurations and custom branding.
NEXTGen Modular Design & Heavy Duty Lift Columns
Designed to push the boundaries of tailored solutions, Response NEXTGen offers enough flexibility to improve workflow and increase collaboration between workstations. With its modular design, you can configure consoles individually, in rows, clusters or collaborative groups. You can choose from two, three and four positions, and from single or dual surfaces providing you the complete design freedom to optimize your space.
Response NEXTGen’s sit stand functionality offers two lift column options which range from a load capacity of 1200N up to 2500N per column. Our systems give you the best value-based performance on the market with.
NEXTGen Tech Bridge with Unmatched Cable Management
From full cabinet enclosures to fully open concept tech bridges, Response NEXTGen can accommodate local or remote CPUs with ease. Response NEXTGen utilizes wider and deeper cable raceways, allowing you to run more cables in an organized manner. Full front and rear access make adding or changing cabling quick and simple. This sophisticated, integrated cable management system hides cables within the frame while accommodating change as your technology needs evolve.
Personalized Controls, Situational Awareness & Custom Branding
Response NEXTGen incorporates the latest in support technology with almost endless options. Select from slatwall available in a single, double or triple high configuration and the slatrail which can be curved to fit within a curved console configuration. EnviroLinc™ and LumiLinc™ add personalized environmental controls like temperature, and situational awareness provides you with the ultimate working conditions for your team. LumiLinc situational awareness light blades or light sabres with work surface eyelets, make sure your team is aware of every situation that comes their way.
With a wide array of fit and finishes available; high-pressure laminate, compact laminate, stainless steel, solid surface, glass, and engineered stone we will work with you to meet any performance and design aesthetic requirements. Response NEXTGen allows you to provide your operators with the ultimate working conditions. Custom branding options are also available and can include your company logo and colors.
How Response NEXTGen Can Help Your Mission-Critical Operation:
- Endless choices enable you to tailor your console to the demands of your organization.
- The heavy-duty extruded metal frame offers superior strength and durability that is built to last.
- The engineered structure allows for increased cavity room inside the console.
- Fully customized end panels with a wide array of material choices - glass, metal or laminate.
- Unlimited design configurations enable you to place individual consoles, rows of operators or clusters of collaborative groups in your space
- Future proofing your control room with our modular design enables you to scale your operation with ease.
- Our slat rail/wall systems can manage a variety of mounted accessories and monitors. The slat wall is available in a single, double or triple high configuration and the slat rail can curve with a cockpit configuration.
- With deeper and wider cable raceways, you have the space to keep your cabling organized while enabling easy front and rear access.
- Add on personalized controls to provide your operators with the best possible working conditions resulting in increased productivity.
Thanks for reading about Response NEXTGen. We would love to answer any of your questions regarding the product itself or anything related to an upcoming project you may be completing or just thinking about. Contact us by phone or website form, up to you! If you did not get a chance to watch our short video about Response NEXTGen make sure you do so. Have a great day.