Slat Support Systems
Response NEXTGen incorporates the latest in slat support technology; you can choose from slatwall or slatrail systems. Both can handle a variety of mounted accessories, including large monitor arrays. The slatwall is available in a single, double or triple high configuration and the slatrail can even be curved to fit within a curved console configuration.
Enhanced, Flexible Cable Management
Response NEXTGen utilizes wider and deeper cable raceways, allowing you to run more cables in an organized manner. Full front and rear access makes adding or changing cabling quick and simple. This sophisticated, integrated cable management system hides cables within the frame, while accommodating change as your technology needs evolve.
Fit and Finish Options
With a wide array of fit and finishes available, Response NEXTGen truly provides the freedom to refine your space and make it uniquely yours. With choices like high pressure laminate, compact laminate, stainless steel, solid surface, glass, and engineered stone we will work with you to meet any performance and design aesthetic requirements.
Adding personalized controls like temperature and situational awareness provides you with the ultimate working conditions for your team. EnviroLinc and LumiLinc will provide your operators with the ultimate working conditions.
How Response NEXTGen Can Help Your Operation
- An extensive world of choices truly enables you to tailor your console to the demands of your organization.
- The heavy-duty extruded metal frame offers superior strength and durability that is built to last.
- Engineered structure allows for increased cavity room inside the console.
- Fully customized end panels with a wide array of material choices - glass, metal or laminate.
- Unlimited design configurations enable you to place individual consoles, rows of operators or clusters of collaborative groups in your space
- Future proofing your control room with our modular design enables you to scale your operation with ease.
- Our slat rail/wall systems can manage a variety of mounted accessories and monitors. The slat wall is available in a single, double or triple high configuration and the slat rail can curve with a cockpit configuration.
- With deeper and wider cable raceways, you have the space to keep your cabling organized while enabling easy front and rear access.
- Add on personalized controls to provide your operators the best possible working conditions resulting in increased productivity.