A World of Choice Awaits with Response NEXTGen Consoles
Response NEXTGen is our signature console and is the ultimate solution for your next control room project. From enhanced monitor mounting options to Evans’ patented ergonomic nosing and frame design, Response NEXTGen enables optimal efficiency for your operators. Watch the Response NEXTGen Video for more details.
Response NEXTGen Video: Ultimate Configuration Flexibility
Learn more about the Response NEXTGen features. See how we integrate situational awareness, heavy-duty lift columns, cable management, monitor configurations, and custom branding.
NEXTGen Modular Design & Heavy-Duty Lift Columns
Designed to push the boundaries of tailored solutions, the Response NEXTGen console offers enough flexibility to improve workflow and increase collaboration between workstations. With its modular design, you can configure consoles individually, in rows, clusters, or in collaborative groups. You can choose from two, three, and four positions, and from single or dual surfaces providing you the complete design freedom to optimize your space.
Response NEXTGen’s sit-stand functionality offers two heavy-duty mobile lift column options which range from a load capacity of 1200N up to 2500N per column. Our systems give you the best value-based performance on the market.
NEXTGen Tech Bridge with Unmatched Cable Management
From full cabinet enclosures to fully open-concept tech bridges, the Response NEXTGen modular console design can accommodate local or remote CPUs with ease. Response NEXTGen utilizes wider and deeper cable raceways, allowing you to run more cables in an organized manner. Full front and rear access make adding or changing cabling quick and simple. This sophisticated, integrated cable management system hides cables within the frame while accommodating change as your technology needs evolve.
Personalized Controls, Situational Awareness & Custom Branding
The Response NEXTGen console incorporates the latest in support technology with almost endless options. Select from Slatwall available in a single, double, or triple high configuration, and the Slatrail which can be curved to fit within a curved console configuration. EnviroLinc™ and LumiLinc™ add personalized environmental controls like temperature, and situational awareness providing you with the ultimate working conditions for your team. LumiLinc situational awareness light blades or light sabres with work surface eyelets, make sure your team is aware of every situation that comes their way.
With a wide array of fits and finishes available; high-pressure laminate, compact laminate, stainless steel, solid surface, glass, and engineered stone we will work with you to meet any performance and design aesthetic requirements. Response NEXTGen allows you to provide your operators with the ultimate working conditions. Custom branding options are also available and can include your company logo and colors.
How Response NEXTGen Can Help Your Mission-Critical Operation:
- Endless choices enable you to tailor your modular console to the demands of your organization.
- The heavy machine console design with extruded metal frame offers superior strength and durability that is built to last.
- The engineered structure allows for increased cavity room inside the console.
- Fully customized end panels with a wide array of material choices - glass, metal, or laminate.
- Unlimited design configurations enable you to place individual consoles, rows of operators, or clusters of collaborative groups in your space
- Future-proofing your control room with our modular console design enables you to scale your operation with ease.
- Our Slatrail & Slatwall systems can manage a variety of mounted accessories and monitors. The Slatwall is available in a single, double, or triple high configuration and the Slatrail can curve with a cockpit configuration.
- With deeper and wider cable raceways, you have the space to keep your cabling organized while enabling easy front and rear access.
- Add on personalized controls to provide your operators with the best possible working conditions resulting in increased productivity.
Thanks for reading about the Response NEXTGen console. Depending on your industry and control room size, you might also be interested in reading more about our Strategy SX Fixed Height Console. Our goal is to find the solution that works best for your specific application. If you are ready, we would love to answer any of your questions regarding our products or your upcoming project. Contact us by phone or website form to start the conversation today.