Plan the Ideal Control Room for Your Specific Application
Every control room is a unique environment with its own physical, operational, and technological constraints that need to be adhered to. Evans control room design consultants' goal is to bridge the gap between these unique requirements and the ideal operating environment. Our experienced control room consulting team consisting of engineers, construction managers, designers, and architects, will join you to review your facility and assess these key factors, allowing you to make an educated plan for your future operations. We are your experts in mission-critical environments.
Balance your operational planning, control room design, and technology options to create the ideal environment for you and your operators. Evans offers over 40 years of expertise in the planning and execution of Mission Critical Facilities, including:
- Operational planning and analysis
- Technology assessment and recommendations
- Human Factors Based Design including HMI analysis and physical/cognitive design of the overall space
- Architectural design and planning
- Construction planning and execution
- Manufacturing and implementation of key Control Room elements, including consoles, audio visual structures, modular power distribution systems, and automated alarm management systems.
Contact us for more detailsabout our control room consulting services.