Your Control Room Experts
Every control room is a unique environment with its own physical, operational and technological constraints that need to be adhered to, and Evans goal is to bridge the gap between these unique requirements and the ideal operating environment. Our experienced consulting team consisting of engineers, construction managers, designers and architects, will join you to review your facility and assess these key factors, allowing you to make an educated plan for your future operations. Evans offers over 40 years of expertise in the planning and execution of Mission Critical Facilities, including:
- Operational planning and analysis
- Technology assessment and recommendations
- Human Factors Based Design including HMI analysis and physical/cognitive design of the overall space
- Architectural design and planning
- Construction planning and execution
- Manufacturing and implementation of key Control Room elements, including consoles, audio visual structures, modular power distribution systems, and automated alarm management systems.