Get ready to mark your calendars for APCO 2023 in Nashville, Tennessee from August 6th-9th! We can't wait to welcome you at booth #1723 where you'll discover a world of innovative solutions designed specifically for public safety professionals and telecommunicators. At APCO, you'll explore cutting-edge technology, frontline communications, and communication center management with over 120 individual sessions. Join the Evans team as we present our unique 911 workstation design and unveil our vision for the future of 911 centers. Don't miss out on this premiere educational event!
We have had the pleasure of attending past APCO events, such as the one in Anaheim in 2022 and San Antonio in 2021, and each experience has been unforgettable. Our booth from last year is shown in the following picture. This year we have revamped our layout and are thrilled to reveal it to you!
Get Ready for APCO 2023 in Nashville!
Get ready to immerse yourself in the largest Public Safety showcase of the year! With over 5,000 public safety peers, 10 professional development tracks, and over 120 individual sessions, you'll have plenty of opportunities to learn about cutting-edge technology, frontline communications, communication center management, and more. Don't miss out on this exciting educational event! Our booth is right beside our partners and we are excited to be working with them throughout the event! Join Evans, Weytec, Skysoft and the Denise Amber Lee Foundation as we showcase the ideal public safety control room designs and technology.
Discover how Evans prioritizes wellness in the 911 profession to ensure telecommunicators perform at their best, especially during high-stress scenarios. With over 40 years of experience in mission-critical environments, we have developed best practices that enhance operator efficiency and promote overall health in every center. Join us at APCO 2023 in Nashville to learn more!
Come See BOTH 2023 APCO Demo Consoles
Get ready to be amazed at our event as we unveil two incredible demo consoles. One of them is completely new and we've kept it under wraps just for this event. We can't wait for you to see them up close and personal! Prepare to be blown away by the exceptional features and advantages that our robust consoles can bring to your Emergency Communications Center. This is a preview of the console we displayed at APCO 2022, so be ready for something different.
Pictured: APCO 2022 demo console sneak peek, come see what we have in store for this year!
8 Reasons You Should Contact Evans OR Visit us at APCO 2023 in Booth #1723:
- View our Demo Consoles - Stop by the Evans booth at APCO 2023 to experience our impressive demo console. The blurred image above is just a sneak peek of what you can expect from us at the conference. Our unique booth layout features a 911 console workstation of the future, creating a Mini Operational Communications Setup. With our partners also showcased, you'll receive an immersive experience that will leave you excited about the future of your 911 Center. If you can't make it to the event, you can still book an appointment to see our demo consoles in-person at one of our Experience Centers.
- Meet our Public Safety Experts - Discuss any topic on your mind with our team of Public Safety Experts, including Mitch, Tanya, Scott, and the Director of Public Safety, Megan, who will be in attendance at APCO 2023! These experts are here to answer any questions you may have about consulting, design, and construction of your Emergency Communications Center. Additionally, Tanya, Director of EvansCare, will be available to discuss the importance of dispatch center cleanliness and how EvansCare services can help protect your furniture and technology investment, while also promoting the health and happiness of your staff. Don't miss out on the opportunity to chat with our knowledgeable team at Booth #1723. Otherwise, for those not in Nashville for the event fill out our contact form to have our experts get in touch with you directly.
- Learn about the Evans process - At Evans, we offer a comprehensive range of services to help you design, build, and maintain your 911 center. Whether you need consulting, operational planning, control room design, turnkey construction, project management, console design and manufacturing, installation, warranty, ongoing support, EvansCare, or console maintenance, we've got you covered. Our team of experts will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your center is equipped with the best solutions for your specific needs.
- Enter to Win a Pair of Handmade Lucchese Boots ($700 value) - Along with our partners, we are giving away a pair of handmade Lucchese cowboy/cowgirl boots! Complete the partner tech tours for entries into the draw. Complete both tracks for 2 entries! Track 1 includes a visit to the Evans Smart Console, EvansCare Maintenance & Cleaning, and then Skysoft Event Recording. Track 2 includes visiting Weytec SmarTOUCH Keyboard, DALF Training booth, and trying out the MediluX Circadian Lighting system.
- Enter to Win a Pair of Bose Headphones - Don't miss your chance to win a pair of Bose QueitComfort Wireless/Bluetooth headphones at our booth! Simply stop by and enter the contest by completing the quick QR code form. All we need is your name, company, email, and an answer to the question "What is your must-have control room feature?" It's our way of saying thank you for visiting and learning more about how Evans can help optimize your Emergency Communications Center.
- Enter to Win EvansCare Emergency Peer Support Kit - Tanya is giving away a support kit for your dispatch center operators! We know all too well the job as a call taker or dispatcher can be a tough one and we want to support your team where we can. Ask Tanya about the support kit and how EvansCare improves operator morale, workplace cleanliness, and console longevity. Also ask Tanya Lee about her hot topic: "Can My Environment Make Me Sick? Tanya will be discussing how various environmental factors can affect the health and well-being of your operators and employees. From the impact of lighting and acoustics to the importance of ergonomic design, we'll explore solutions that can improve overall morale and productivity. Additionally, Tanya has a free whitepaper available for download that provides insights on how to protect your control room investment and keep your staff healthy and happy. Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn from an expert in the field!
- Free Coffee in the Evans Consoles Booth - Need a pick-me-up during the conference? Swing by our booth, #1723, and grab a cup of freshly brewed coffee on us! Sip on our rich, aromatic blend while chatting with our control room experts about how we can help optimize your Emergency Communications Center. Whether you're seeking advice on console design or looking for ways to improve operator health and wellness, our team is here to support you. So come on over, recharge your batteries, and let's talk about the future of your 911 center over a warm cup of coffee. If you visit our Experience Centers outside of the event we will buy you a coffee too!
- Presentation & Networking Area - Take a breather and join us in our conversation section in Booth 1723, where you can unwind, mingle, and discover why Evans is the global leader in designing, equipping, and supporting mission-critical operations. Our spacious booth is the perfect place to rest your feet, savor a cup of coffee, and engage in meaningful conversations with our team.
Five Educational Sessions to Look Out for at APCO 2023
The following 5 sessions are of interest to us, if they are interesting for you mark them down to attend! Otherwise, view the entire schedule and decide where you want to spend your time.
- WHAT? Enhancing Situational Awareness in the ECC
WHEN? Sunday, August 6, 2023, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
WHERE? Music City Center, 101 D-E CEU: 1
DESCRIPTION: Situational awareness capabilities have been evolving rapidly with increased access to location-based services, multi-media messaging, video streaming, and other complementary technologies. It is evident emergency communications centers (ECC) and tactical dispatch operations in the field could benefit from these situational awareness advances. Public safety panel members will explore technological solutions, challenges, and strategies enhancing operations of ECCs while ensuring effective integration and exchange of actionable information among ECC application platforms and applications used by responders in the field.
- WHAT? NextGen Telecommunicators and Mission Critical Services
WHEN? Monday, August 7, 2023, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
WHERE? Music City Center, 101 D-E CEU: 1
DESCRIPTION: ECC professionals spend their careers juggling a love of tradition, a dependence on protocol and process, and an ever-present mandate to adapt and overcome to respond to the unique challenges presented by every 911 call or radio broadcast. Woven throughout that juggling act is the steady, unstopping evolution of the very technologies we use every day. What does that evolution mean for ECC professionals?
- WHAT? Crisis Professionals in the 911 Center
WHEN? Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
WHERE? Music City Center, 207 A-B CEU: 1
DESCRIPTION: The role of 9-1-1 continues to evolve along with the needs of the community. A complicating factor in the ECC environment remains how to place the right work in the right hands, establish alternate response models designed to address core needs, and positively contribute to the changes in policing across the country. This group will discuss the implementation process, lessons learned, system design, and ongoing evolution of the City of Tucson’s Public Safety Communications 9-1-1 Crisis Professional program, including the concept and implementation of a 9-1-1 integrated regional 3-1-1 system.
- WHAT? Federal Funding for Next Generation 9-1-1
WHEN? Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
WHERE? Music City Center, 207 A-B CEU: 1
DESCRIPTION: The Public Safety Next Generation 9-1-1 Coalition is a diverse group of stakeholders representing public safety, including 9-1-1, fire, emergency medical, and law enforcement professionals who are united behind legislative principles that address the needs and concerns of public safety. This session will discuss the Coalition's efforts to secure bipartisan support for legislative language that ensures NG9-1-1 is deployed in a secure, cost-efficient, and interoperable manner nationwide.
- WHAT? Think Tank: Pet Therapy in the ECC! Helping 9-1-1 One Paw at a Time!
WHEN? Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM
WHERE? Music City Center, Level 2 Foyer
DESCRIPTION: Paws to the Rescue! Has your agency implemented an employee support plan that includes therapy dog visits? Are you thinking of adopting an ECC center pet? Learn how impactful and supportive a pet therapy program can be to your agency.
Make sure you find us at Booth 1723
View the interactive online map here or use the image below to find our team at APCO! We are located between the Firstnet Innovation Station and Aladtec.
Looking to Explore Evans Solutions Further? Visit an Experience Center!
Whether you attended APCO and want to view more of what we have to offer or if you missed APCO entirely, no problem. Our Experience Centers are always open for you to visit, just Whether you were able to attend APCO or not, there's no need to miss out on exploring our solutions further. Our Experience Centers are always open and ready for you to visit. If you're not close to any of our Experience Centers, or unable to travel, we can still arrange a virtual tour for you and your team. You have a variety of options to choose from, including viewing photos, exploring 3D walkthroughs, or scheduling a virtual or in-person visit with our team. Explore our Experience Centers and all the options available, including your preferred location. Happy browsing!
Ready to Discuss Your Project Now? Contact Us
Start your conversation with us today, simply click the button below and fill out our simple web form and we answer any questions you have. Our team will get you in touch with an Evans control room expert from your area to discuss your project. Talk soon!