Dedicated Project Managers
Your dedicated control room project manager and support team will guide and manage your project through its life-cycle to ensure we meet your project’s success from inception to completion.
Control room project initiation and planning phases are crucial to our success. A typical project plan follows a straightforward approach to ensure consistency and quality in all implementations, no matter the size or scope of the project.
Depending on the project’s size, complexity, and operational requirements, Evans provides the following:
Throughout each phase, the Evans PM will monitor the progress of the project, ensuring it stays to the defined scope and schedule…keeping the build on time and on budget.
- Project Management Plan including:
- Project Drawings
- Price Quote
- Bill of Materials
- Production Schedule
- Delivery and Installation Plan
- Project Execution
- Factory Acceptance and Testing
- ISO 9001 Quality Inspection & Reports
- Site Inspection and Acceptance
- As-Built Bill of Materials and Drawings
- User’s Manuals
- Post Installation Warranty and Parts Support
- Evans Care Onsite Cleaning and Maintenance Services