We are excited to be in the room with America's Electric Cooperatives in Nashville for the TechAdvantage Expo on March 6-8, 2023. We look forward to being there yet again to see some familiar faces and more new ones at this fantastic event. Will you be attending THE technology event for electrical co-op professionals with us?
Join Paige, Scott, Mitch, and Ward at the Nashville Music City Center in Booth 2042. The expo hall hours are as follows:
- Monday, March 6th: 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM CST
- Tuesday, March 7th: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST
- Wednesday, March 8th: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Find us by entering the main doors, walking straight and to the right. We are located near Siemens and Makita USA. Click the map below to view the fully interactive online version:
Save this blog post to your phone and keep this map handy, or view the full interactive map.
TechAdvantage 2023 Expo Highlights
Tuesday, 03/07: Breakout Session from 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM CST
"Build America, Buy America; Long-standing Buy American Requirements & List of Materials"
The Build America, Buy America Act (BABAA), enacted as part of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act on November 15, 2021, focuses on maximizing the federal government’s use of services, goods, products and materials produced and offered in the United States. RUS will discuss how this new law affects rural electric cooperatives.Evans has Experience Centers across North America to help you design your ideal control room. Let us know how we can help.
Wednesday, 03/08: TechTalk from 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM CST
"Enhancing Grid Resiliency Case Study: How Emerging Sub-Transmission Technology Improves Utility Control Over Critical Grid Performance"
Join Richard Say as he discusses the ongoing demand for higher reliability requirements of the electrical power grid has led to an identification of significant gaps and limitations with current market technologies. These requirements can be especially felt on the critical sub-transmission infrastructure where there is a large push for smarter solutions with more functionality along with a focus on the elimination of routine maintenance.
Learn more about the Evans Process and the resources we can offer you and your team. From control room consulting and design, to installation and EvansCare.
For the Full Event Schedule visit the TechAdvantage web page via the button below. Head over to Booth 2042 and learn more about how we design, build, install and maintain some of the best console systems and control rooms in the world.
Full Event Schedule:
Continue your conversation with Evans Consoles
We have some exciting topics to talk to you about. In addition to furthering the discussions from the TechAdvantage speaker sessions, our team is ready to discuss with you how to:
- Keep pace with the latest technology and control room trends in the electrical co-op space. Learn how you can leverage new tech and console designs in your operations to optimize and execute results
- Learn from Evans experts in the electric cooperative industry on innovative strategies and best practices to take advantage of the tech being presented at the show and consoles that can be designed for your specific application and control room layout.
- Check out our live demo console up close at the show! The team will be happy to answer any questions you have on how we can support your electrical operations. Meet with Scott, Paige, Mitch, and Ward at Booth 2042 to ask any questions you may have.
Talk To Us & View the Evans Demo Console
View our demo console at Booth 2042 as you enjoy the entire expo experience. What are the benefits of attending TechAdvantage?
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES - The event will have hundreds of professionals from the electrical co-op industry in attendance for you to meet and talk with. Find the team and technology solution that works for you! It is a big show and if you are feeling lost come to the Evans Booth and we can help point you in the right direction.
- ELECTRICAL CO-OP STRATEGY SESSIONS - Hear from industry leaders from the many panels and speakers at the Expo. Topics range from cybersecurity to engineering and energy services to operations. Any console or control room-related questions including design, ergonomics, 24/7 chairs, acoustics, console maintenance, and control room tech can be directed to the Evans representatives in Booth 2042.
- MEET OUR TEAM - Learn about Evans Consoles and how we view the control room specifically for electrical co-op and distribution centers. Our dedicated team can help you achieve the results you need to meet for your operations.
- VIEW OUR DEMO CONSOLE - Take a close look at how our console technology works and how it can benefit your electrical co-op. Keep an eye out for pictures of our demo console on social media!
Follow Evans on Social Media
Get in touch with us on social media.
Follow and like us on your favorite platform and share our content if you enjoy it. See you online!
For information about TechAdvantage 2023 and more details about the Expo and cooperative.com use these links:
We hope to see you at one of our upcoming events whether at TechAdvantage or another upcoming expo. If you are not able to make our events learn more about Evans using these quick links. We always want to hear from interested customers and answer any questions so please contact us at any time.