The Evans team will be attending and speaking at the #BeTheDifference2022 Virtual Conference from Jan 31st to Feb 2nd, 2022. You are invited to attend and register for this free event below. We are also doing a social media giveaway on Facebook so make sure to read on for more details!
Whether you are in the Public Safety space already or are looking to learn more about it, this event is for you. You need to be there to recharge and reconnect with your peers in the industry. The virtual #BetheDifference conference is hosted by the amazing Denise Amber Lee Foundation (DALF). Their mission is to support and promote the public safety industry through training and technological advances in 9-1-1. Be sure to join us for this amazing, and free conference!
Be The Difference 2022 Schedule
Jan 31, 12 - 1 PM EST - We Don't have the Funding For That
In this panel, we will discuss what you can do right now to help improve the culture of your center, hosted by Megan Lewis and Tanya Lee.
Feb 1, 12 - 1 PM EST - Do You Brush Daily?
In this presentation, hear from Tanya Lee (Manager, EvansCare) as she covers preventative maintenance of your 911 center.
Feb 1, 12 - 1 PM EST - The Real Cost of Updating your 911 Center
In this session, we will dive deep into the struggles 911 centers face when trying to balance upgrading their center while remaining functional, hosted by Megan Lewis and Matko Papic.
Feb 2, 8 - 8:30 PM EST - Keep On Keeping On
Megan Lewis and Tanya Lee will start the last day of the conference with a motivational keynote on working together in the public safety industry
Are you excited to hear from Evans? Learn more about the other topics being discussed at this event and register for this free event.
Register for the event here:
Evans #BetheDifference Facebook Giveaway
Evans is happy to be attending and sponsoring #BetheDifference2022. To celebrate, we will be giving away a special edition Evans Bricks Console! To enter:
- Like and Follow both the Evans Facebook and Evans Public Safety Facebook Page.
- Comment on our #BetheDifference post and tell us which panel you are most excited for!
Winners will be announced on February 4th and the consoles will be sent the following week.
Why should you join this Virtual Event with Evans and DALF?
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES - The previous virtual conference in 2021 had over 4000 registered attendees and 20+ training sessions. This year we expect similar results!
- LEARN ABOUT PUBLIC SAFETY- This year there will be 23 speakers and 21 hours of virtual training you will not want to miss. Conference certificates will be made available two weeks after the end of the conference.
- FREE REGISTRATION - Lots of value for the low, low price of free! A no-brainer for those looking to improve their knowledge of Public Safety.
- MEET OUR TEAM - Hear from our team and learn about the Evans perspective in Public Safety.
Follow Evans on Social Media
We want to hear from you on social media, share our content if you enjoy it and don't be shy...shoot us a message! Don't forget about our additional Public Safety Facebook Page.
For more information about the Denise Amber Lee Foundation (DALF) and the upcoming #BetheDifference virtual event follow these handy links:
Thanks for reading what we are up to and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming events. If you are interested in finding out more about Evans outside of our events here are some quick links to browse:
Learn more about the Evans Process in this detailed blog post: