Your Source For Auxiliary Electrical Panels
As part of integrated control room projects, our electrical team is often asked to provide push buttons and wiring for various Auxiliary electrical panels such as Emergency Shutdown (ESD), Matrix or Light panels. Along with our partners, Evans provides decades of control room experience providing the detailed knowledge required to supply and install Auxiliary panels in a worksurface mounted turret or enclosed console.
Designed To Fit Your Needs
There are a variety of panels and systems in the market. Evans can provide Matrix and Light-Panel styles in stand-alone turrets or enclosed consoles. We can also provide 3rd party inspections as required.
Evans can also provide Power Distribution Units (PDUs) inside of consoles, whether they are Manufactured Wiring Systems (MWS) such as Evans PowerLinc™ Hub or Custom wired DIN-Rail or board mounted.
What Is Needed
In order to ensure accuracy and the right solution is provided, Evans will need the following:
- Bill of Materials (BoM) and/or equipment list (ESD)
- Schematic drawings and specifications (ESD)
- “Lamacoid” and wire tagging schedules (ESD)
- Quantity and type of terminal blocks and receptacles (PDU)
- Quantity and size of breakers (PDU)
- Special grounding requirements such as Isolated Ground (PDU)
Once the required information is gathered Evans will provide:
- Layout and schematic drawings (PDU)
- Quote of all components (ESD/PDU)
- Management of 3rd party sub-contracts and inspections (ESD/PDU)
- All of the above professionally installed within Evans’ consoles